QM2000 hardware board:
This goes in a slot in a desktop computer, or in a QM2000.NET box on your laptop's network. The QM2000 board does all of the crucial calculations, and it holds all of the laser frames and show content.
Laser Show Software:
A suite of programs and utilities that work together to create and sequence images into animated laser shows and beam effects, all played back with audio, video, DMX-controlled lights and pyro. The software runs on Windows computers (2000, ME, XP, Vista). LD2000 programs include:
- LD2000 drawing and graphics program
- Showtime timeline-based show creation& playback program
- Autoplay simple, automatic show playback program, with included scrolling text capability
- Live! cue triggering utility. Designed for performing at live events such as corporate theater
- TraceIT bitmap graphic tracing utility to automatically turn pictures into laser outlines
- Lasershow Video VST -- real-time video to laser converter
- Asteroids a laser version of the classic video game
- AVS-Laser music visualization plug-in for the popular Windows Media Player called Winamp
- Over 120 free shows and demos -- get started right away! Fifteen of these shows include royalty-free music.
- Over 300,000 laser frames and animations -- including the complete Lightspeed Design library
- A tutorial DVD showing how to use the main features of LD2000 and Showtime